How to open a single file downloaded on iPhone or iPad?
To download, your browser does the work.
Here you can find a tutorial to know how to download and open a single file on iPhone or iPad:
1. Click on the Smash link.
2. Select the file of your choice (if there are multiple files in the transfer) and/or click on the red botton "Download".
3. A message will probably ask to confirm, tap again on "Download".
4. Then, you'll find your file in your "Downloads" folder. To access, tap on the arrow icon at the top right of the page.
5. Tap on the preview.
6. To save the file, tap on the icon at the bottom left of the screen and choose "Save image".
7. That's over! You can find your file in your photo album or in "Documents".
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.