How to open a .zip file downloaded on iPhone or iPad?
If you choose the "download all as a .zip file" option because you need all the files received, a .zip file will be created. To open it on your iPhone/iPad, we admit, it's not the most intuitive process there is.
That's why this tutorial is here:
1. Tap on the link you received. Easy-peasy!
2. At the bottom of the page, choose "Download all as a .zip"
3. Tap to confirm download.
4. At the end of the download, tap on the download icon (on the top right of the page) and tap on the .zip file.
5. The "Downloads" folder opens, .zip file is automatically unzipped and opens a new folder. Here they are! Your files are in this folder.
6. To save your files, tap on the file, then on the icon at the bottom left and choose "Save image".You'll find your files in "Photos" or "Documents" folders.